THANK YOU TCS PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS FOR 7,330+ HOURS OF SERVICE IN 2016-17!!
- Summer teacher projects
- Summer building/landscape help
- Possible summer office/technology help
- Shorewood’s Crossroads Festival (Sat, Aug 5th ): 10am-2pm OR 2pm-6pm
- Shorewood’s Crossroads Parade (Sun, Aug 6th)
- Pre-Jump Start Day help (1-2 weeks prior to Fri, Aug 18th )
- Jump Start Day (Fri, Aug 18th)
- Jump Start Picnic (Fri, Aug 18th): Help PTM with set-up, during, tear-down
2017-18 Early School Year Needs
- Post-Jump Start Day (Aug 28th - Sept 1st)
- August/September Daily Needs for Morning Greeters, Recess and Lunch help
Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator, Mrs. Janine McDavitt by email or phone (815-577-9310 x66) to sign up for any of these opportunities or brainstorm with you on how to fulfill your volunteer hours.
Want to sign up for reminders by email or text? Click on the PDF below to sign up for "Remind." It's an app that allows the volunteer coordinator to let you know of volunteer needs, as well as remind you of your scheduled serve times for morning greeter, recess/lunch help and hot lunch serving.