- September Daily Needs for Recess helpers (see schedule below for openings)
- October Daily Needs for Morning Greeters and Recess/Lunchroom helpers (see schedule below for openings)
- Weekend Warriors (Sat, Oct 7th): Volunteers needed to do some extra cleaning to assist Mr. Kraker in and around the school (7-9am but can go longer if volunteers choose to stay; bulk hours can be accrued for this activity!)
- PTM’s Clothing & Toy Resale (Sat, Oct 7th): Help need the night before for set-up and then the day of with manning tables and clean-up.
- ICC Soccer/Volleyball Tournament (Fri, Oct 20th and Sat, Oct 21st): Loads of volunteers needed to work admissions, concessions, hall monitors, videograhpers, scorekeepers, etc. (Bulk hours can be accrued for this activity!)
- Pastor Appreciation Breakfast (Wed,Oct 25th): 3 dads needed to lay tarps, set up tables, chairs, etc. with Mr. Kraker at 6:15am; 6 volunteers needed at 6:45am to help with food set-up, tend to food tables and clean-up.
- Ms. Polly needs pictures from all TCS events and activities; athletics, major school events, class parties, artwork, etc. In order to have the 2017-18 yearbook represent TCS and all of the students well, Ms. Polly and the Yearbook elective class needs you! Please send what you have to email@example.com or place pictures on a flash drive, label it with your name, address it to Ms. Polly, and give to the front office staff.
**IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please join the ‘Remind’ app for our volunteer group (TCSVolunteers), and get a reminder the day before via text or email (your choice) of your daily volunteer serve, and be notified of last minute needs. Instructions on how to sign up are available here.
Please contact Mrs. Janine McDavitt at 815-577-9310, ext. 66, or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or for information.