Thank you, Parents and Grandparents, for an amazing year! Together, you served over 6,400 hours in 2017-18! Enjoy your summer!
- Batnick Children's Safety Expo (Sat, June 9th, 9am-12pm): Volunteers needed to work with Development Team playing games with visitors and student's dress as TCS Eagle mascot. This event is at Plainfield Central High School.
- Possible building/landscape help
- Possible office help
- Possible teacher project needs
- Shorewood's Crossroads Parade float decorating (Fri, Aug 3rd): Volunteers needed to decorate the TCS float in the evening
- Shorewood's Crossroads Festival (Sat, Aug 4th): Help with crafts and hand out TCS materials 10am-2pm or 2-6pm
- Shorewood's Crossroads Parade (Sun, Aug 5th): TCS students, families and alumni needed to walk in the parade showing school spirit and hand out TCS materials (no volunteer hours accrued for this activity but a free t-shirt given to all who walk!)
- Pre-Jump Start Day help (1-2 weeks prior to Fri, Aug 17th): Sorting forms and organizing family packets
- Jump Start Day and Picnic (Fri, Aug 17th): Variety of needs from manning tables for lunch, milk, SCRIP to assisting PTM with the picnic setting up, serving food, manning games, etc.
- Post Jump Start Day (Mon, Aug 27th through 31st): Help with sorting forms and possible filing
Mrs. McDavitt is eager to get your input about our volunteer program. Please take this short survey to offer suggestions and ideas on how to improve it for the upcoming school year. Your answers are anonymous unless you choose to comment with your name. Thank you in advance for your time. 8th grade families, your input is needed as well!
Please contact Mrs. Janine McDavitt at 815-577-9310, ext. 66, or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or for information.