- There are still several November Daily Needs for Recess/Lunchroom helpers and Hot Lunch Servers (see schedule below for openings)
- Loads of December Daily Needs for Morning Greeters, Recess/Lunchroom helpers and Hot Lunch Servers (see schedule below for openings)
- Admissions/Concessions for Home Basketball Games: Volunteers needed to work admissions and concessions at our home basketball games (see schedule below for openings)
- Teacher Day Off: Substitutes needed to cover teachers day off in December (this is a blessing that PTM and administration give our teachers for being so generous with their time and money during the school year); please see available openings by clicking here.
- Weekend Warriors (Sat, Dec 2nd): Volunteers needed to do some extra cleaning to assist Mr. Kraker in and around the school (7-9am but can go longer if volunteers choose to stay); bulk hours can be accrued for this activity!.
- Bakers needed for the Craft/Vendor Fair & Bake Sale (Sat, Dec 2nd): The team needs baked and packaged goods, gluten-free and dairy-free options as well. Sign up here.
- K-4th grade Christmas Program (Fri, Dec 8th): Mrs. Tanka needs volunteers to sort costumes, and help organize the students.
- PTM Holiday Gift Mart (Mon, Dec 18th – Wed, Dec 20th): Volunteers needed to assist PTM with set-up on Monday, help younger students shop/pay, clean up on Wednesday.
- Ms. Polly needs pictures from all TCS events and activities; athletics, major school events, class parties, artwork, etc. In order to have the 2017-18 yearbook represent TCS and all of the students well, Ms. Polly and the Yearbook elective class needs you! Please send what you have to firstname.lastname@example.org or place pictures on a flash drive, label it with your name, address it to Ms. Polly, and give to the front office staff.
**IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please join the ‘Remind’ app for our volunteer group (TCSVolunteers), and get a reminder the day before via text or email (your choice) of your daily volunteer serve, and be notified of last minute needs. Instructions on how to sign up are available here.
Please contact Mrs. Janine McDavitt at 815-577-9310, ext. 66, or email@example.com to sign up or for information.