**Family volunteer hour quotas must be fulfilled by Fri, May 16th for those of you that have K - 7th grade students.**
You may begin accruing volunteer hours for the 2017-18 school year on Tuesday, May 30th only if you completed this year's required volunteer hours.
Urgent Volunteer Needs
- The month of May/June daily needs schedule is posted on the volunteer bulletin board in the office and you may sign up directly onto the sheet, or view the schedule at the bottom of this page. We will still have needs at Morning Greeter, Recess and Lunch!
Upcoming Volunteer Needs
Field Day (June 2nd): volunteers needed to man stations from 8:30-12:30.
- Possible summer teacher projects
- Summer building/landscape help
- Possible summer office/technology help
- Shorewood’s Crossroads Festival (Sat, Aug 5th ): 10am-2pm OR 2pm-6pm
- Shorewood’s Crossroads Parade (Sun, Aug 6th)
- Pre-Jump Start Day help (1-2 weeks prior to Fri, Aug 18th )
- Jump Start Day (Fri, Aug 18th)
- Jump Start Picnic (Fri, Aug 18th): Help PTM with set-up, during, tear-down
Early in the School Year Volunteer Needs
Post-Jump Start Day (Aug 28th- Sept 1st)
August/September Daily Needs for Morning Greeter, Recess and Lunch
- Ms. Polly needs pictures from all TCS events and activities; athletics, major school events, class parties, artwork, etc. In order to have the 2016-17 yearbook represent TCS and all of the students well, Ms. Polly and the Yearbook elective class needs you! Please send what you have to email@example.com or place pictures on a flash drive, label it with your name, address it to Ms. Polly, and give to the front office staff.
Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator, Mrs. Janine McDavitt by email or phone (815-577-9310 x66) to sign up for any of these opportunities or brainstorm with you on how to fulfill your volunteer hours.
Want to sign up for reminders by email or text? Click here to sign up for "Remind." It's an app that allows the volunteer coordinator to let you know of volunteer needs, as well as remind you of your scheduled serve times for morning greeter, recess/lunch help and hot lunch serving.