- Loads of April and May Daily Needs for Morning Greeters, Recess/Lunchroom helpers and Hot Lunch Servers (see schedule below for openings)
- Run, White & Blue 5k (Sat, April 28th): Help needed prior to the event; LOTS of volunteers needed the day of the event to man registration, water stations, course marshals, food stations, etc. Volunteers for this event, please sign up here: http://signup.com/go/KwwBNHz THIS IS THE LAST BIG EVENT WHERE YOU CAN ACCRUE BULK HOURS!
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon (Fri, May 4th): Help needed to sub in each teacher's classroom while the teachers are treated to an appreciation lunch; 10:30am-1pm (students will still have recess and lunch during this time)
- 5th-8th Spring Musical (show dates Fri, May 4th and Sat, May 5th): Mrs. Tanka needs the following help -
- painting of set/props - can do anytime as long as custodian is in the building
- Fri, 5/4 ushers 6:15-7:15pm
- Fri, 5/4 concessions 7:45-8:45pm
- Sat, 5/5 ushers 1:15-2:15pm and 5:15-6:15pm
- Sat, 5/5 concessions 2:45-3:45pm and 6:45-7:45pm
- Weekend Warriors - THE LAST ONE (Sat, May 5th, 7-9am): Help with some extra cleaning around the school with Mr. Kraker, lead custodian
- 8th Grade Graduation (Thurs, May 24th): Traditionally 7th grade families host the evening, but more volunteers are needed to decorate (1-3pm) and help host dessert for the ceremony (6-9:30pm)
- Field Day (8:40am-12:30pm): Volunteers needed to help Mrs. Fasano with Field Day activities on our last day of school; helpers will work a station as the classes move station to station with their teachers; THESES HOURS WILL COUNT TOWARDS 2018-19 SCHOOL YEAR!
- Ms. Polly needs pictures from all TCS events and activities; athletics, major school events, class parties, artwork, etc. In order to have the 2017-18 yearbook represent TCS and all of the students well, Ms. Polly and the Yearbook elective class needs you! Please send what you have to email@example.com or place pictures on a flash drive, label it with your name, address it to Ms. Polly, and give to the front office staff.
Required volunteer hours for families with students in 8th grade must be completed by Friday, May 18th, 2018.
Required volunteer hours for families with students in K-7th grade must be completed by Friday, May 25th, 2018.
Please contact Mrs. Janine McDavitt at 815-577-9310, ext. 66, or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or for information.