Thank you for your interest in Trinity Christian School! We look forward to getting to know you and your family through our admissions process, as we determine the best way to serve you and your student(s) in pursuit of a Christ-centered education.
Our admissions process begins with and online application. Please create an account using this link. It will walk you through all the necessary steps.
We will require the following:
- $125 non-refundable registration fee per student, payable through your FACTS account. An additional $100 family fee will be charged later in the process.
- Completed New Family Registration Information
- Completed Student Application
- Completed Middle School Questionnaire
- Signed Parent Agreement
- Signed Statement of Purpose and Belief
- The student’s official, embossed birth certificate
- A copy of the student’s most recent report card (required for 1st - 8th grade)
- A copy of the student’s standardized state testing
- A copy of custody agreement (if applicable)
- A copy of IEP or 504 (if applicable)
- Pastor’s Family Recommendation Form
- Teacher Report for each student entering 1st-8th grade.
Please feel free to contact us at 815-577-9310 with any questions or to schedule a tour. You may also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.