Thank you for helping with these activities!
- Lots of February Daily Needs for Morning Greeter, Recess and Lunch Help
- Graduation Gown Prep (sometime in February): Volunteers needed to unwrap, organize and steam graduation gowns.
- Date Night with Dad (Fri evening, Feb 22nd, for set up and Sat, Feb 23rd, 5-9:30pm): Volunteers needed to help PTM with decorating the day before, help the day of the event with last minute set-up needs, monitor and replenish the dessert and drink tables, bus tables, clean up.
- Lots of March Daily Needs for Morning Greeter, Recess and Lunch Help
- Weekend Warriors (Sat, Mar 2nd, 7-9am): Help Mr. Kraker do some extra cleaning around the school.
- Graduation Pictures (Mon, Mar 4th, 8:45-11:30am): A few volunteers (moms as well as dads) are needed to assist the graduates with hair, ties, etc. prior to pictures.
- Hearing/Vision Screening (Mon, Mar 11th and Tues, Mar 12th, mornings): Volunteers needed to help bring classes to and from, and help supervise children while they wait their turn.
- Pi Day (Thurs, Mar 14th, 8:45am-11:45am): Many volunteers needed to supervise students leading other students with crafts and games throughout the morning.
- Benefit Event (Fri, Mar 15th, 9am-1pm, 4:30-6pm, 6-9:30pm, 9:30-10:30pm): Volunteers needed weeks prior to help plan event, design invitation and decorations, ask local businesses for donations. The day of the event, volunteers needed to help set up venue, help at check-in table, auction table monitors, and clean up.
- Lots of April Daily Needs for Morning Greeter, Recess and Lunch Help
- Weekend Warriors (Sat, April 6th, 7-9am): Help Mr. Kraker do some extra cleaning around the school.
- Sports Awards Ceremony (Thurs, April 11th, 1:30pm for set up, 5:30-9:30pm): Volunteers needed to help set up the cafetorium after lunch, plate and restock dessert and drink tables during the evening, and clean up.
- Mom/Son Date Night (Sat, April 13th): Assist PTM with set-up, help during the event and clean up.
- Run, White & Blue 5k (Sat, April 27th, 6am-1pm): Volunteers are needed weeks prior to get donors, notify our neighbors with door hangers; opportunities vary the day of the event from check-in, man the water and snack tables, route monitors, time keepers, clean up.
- Lots of May Daily Needs for Morning Greeter, Recess and Lunch Help
- The Last Weekend Warriors (Sat, May 4th, 7-9am): Help Mr. Kraker do some extra cleaning around the school.
- 5th-8th Grade Musical (Fri, May 3rd and Sat, May 4th): Volunteers needed weeks prior to the performance dates to help with costumes, designing playbill, designing and building sets, supervising actors. The day of the performances, help is needed with concessions, ushers, and clean up.
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon (Fri, May 10th, 11:15am-1:30pm): Volunteers are needed to supervise each teacher classroom while teachers are attending the luncheon that PTM hosts. Possibility of PTM needing help with the luncheon as well.
- Childcare for State of the School Mandatory Parent Meeting (Tue, May 14th, 5:45-8:30pm): Volunteers needed to help with childcare for parents attending this meeting (limit is 25 children.)
- Graduation (Thurs, May 23rd, 6:15-9pm): Volunteers needed (7th grade parents and students preferred) to set-up, host and clean up.
- Field Day [The Last Day of School] (Fri, May 31st, 8:30am-12:30pm): Help Mrs. Overall set-up, man various stations of games, snacks, water, and clean up.
Important Information: You are invited to join the "Remind" program for our TCS volunteer group (TCSVolunteers) to get a reminder the day before your serve via text or email (your choice) and be notified of last minute needs. Instructions on how to sign up are available here.