- October Daily Needs for Morning Greeters, Recess/Lunchroom helpers and Hot Lunch Servers (see schedule below for openings)
- Pastor Appreciation Breakfast (Wed,Oct 25th): 3 dads needed to lay tarps, set up tables, chairs, etc. with Mr. Kraker at 6:15am; 6 volunteers needed at 6:45am to help with food set-up, tend to food tables and clean-up.
- Teacher Dinner (Thurs, Oct 26th): PTM will provide a themed dinner for teachers the night of Parent/Teacher Conferences, and need contributors to buy/bake/cook an item from one of these categories: main dish, salad/fruit salad, breads/rolls, desserts, and drinks. Please consider being a blessing to our teachers this way.
- November Daily Needs for Morning Greeters, Recess/Lunchroom helpers and Hot Lunch Servers (see schedule below for openings)
- Weekend Warriors (Sat, Nov 4th): Volunteers needed to do some extra cleaning to assist Mr. Kraker in and around the school (7-9am but can go longer if volunteers choose to stay; bulk hours can be accrued for this activity!)
- Scholastic Book Fair DURING Grandparent’s Day (Fri, Nov 10th): Mrs. Tanka needs volunteers during the event (cashiers, floaters and clean-up.) She would LOVE help from anyone who worked it last year!
- Thanksgiving Lunch (Fri, Nov 17th): This all-school lunch celebration needs numerous volunteers to assist with the all-school recess that occurs immediately following (12:20-1pm.)
- Ms. Polly needs pictures from all TCS events and activities; athletics, major school events, class parties, artwork, etc. In order to have the 2017-18 yearbook represent TCS and all of the students well, Ms. Polly and the Yearbook elective class needs you! Please send what you have to firstname.lastname@example.org or place pictures on a flash drive, label it with your name, address it to Ms. Polly, and give to the front office staff.
**IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please join the ‘Remind’ app for our volunteer group (TCSVolunteers), and get a reminder the day before via text or email (your choice) of your daily volunteer serve, and be notified of last minute needs. Instructions on how to sign up are available here.
Please contact Mrs. Janine McDavitt at 815-577-9310, ext. 66, or email@example.com to sign up or for information.