- August/September Daily Needs for Morning Greeters, Recess/Lunch helpers, Hot Lunch Servers (see schedule below for openings)
- Weekend Warriors (Sat, Sept 2nd): This is a great opportunity for families in which parents work full-time! This service is to help Mr. Kraker with extra cleaning around the school for at least 2 hours (beginning at 7am) but you're welcome to stay longer if you can!!
- Walk A Thon (Sept 23rd: a few days before up to day of) - Numerous volunteers needed for a variety of needs.
- October Daily Needs for Morning Greeters, Recess/Lunch helpers, Hot Lunch Servers (see schedule below for openings)
- Ms. Polly needs pictures from all TCS events and activities; athletics, major school events, class parties, artwork, etc. In order to have the 2017-18 yearbook represent TCS and all of the students well, Ms. Polly and the Yearbook elective class needs you! Please send what you have to firstname.lastname@example.org or place pictures on a flash drive, label it with your name, address it to Ms. Polly, and give to the front office staff.
- Media Center Help (Library): Mrs. Tanka needs volunteers beginning next week to help in the library on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-10:30am.
- Art Room Help: Ms. Polly is looking for volunteers to help clean the art room this year since she is additionally teaching Middle School History. The duties would include mopping the floor, cleaning the sinks, refilling soap and paper towels, and all of these duties could be done before, during or after school hours (whatever works for you she said!) Also, she's looking for help in hanging up the artwork around the school.
- Teacher Treats (first Tuesday of every month): PTM is in need of volunteers to help bless the teachers with baking or buying snacks for the teachers. Please coordinate with PTM by contacting email@example.com.
- Help 4th grade with the recycling program: On Fridays, the 4th grade goes around the entire school right after drop-off and collects recycling items from classrooms and offices. They are in need of an adult to manage the large bins that the items are dumped into from August through February.
**IMPORTANT INFORMATION: We are starting a new year, so please REJOIN the ‘Remind’ app for our volunteer group (TCSVolunteers), and get a reminder the day before via text or email (your choice) of your daily volunteer serve, and be notified of last minute needs. Instructions on how to sign up are available here.
Please contact Mrs. Janine McDavitt at 815-577-9310, ext. 66, or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or for information.