- Loads of December Daily Needs for Morning Greeters, Recess/Lunchroom helpers and Hot Lunch Servers (see schedule below for openings)
- Admissions/Concessions for Home Basketball Games: Volunteers needed to work admissions and concessions at our home basketball games (see .
- Teacher Day Off (Thurs, Dec 21, 9:45am-3:15pm): Substitute needed to cover teacher day off in December (this is a blessing that PTM and administration give our teachers for being so generous with their time and money during the school year); please sign up by clicking here.
- PTM Holiday Gift Mart (Tues, Dec 19th - Thurs, Dec 21st): Volunteers needed to help younger students shop/pay Tuesday and Wednesday, and clean-up on Thursday.
- Loads of January Daily Needs for Morning Greeters, Recess/Lunchroom helpers and Hot Lunch Servers (see schedule below for openings)
- ACSI Boys' Basketball Tournament (Fri, Jan 26th & Sat, Jan 27th): Volunteers needed to work admissions, concessions, hall monitors, scorekeepers, etc.
- Weekend Warriors (Sat, Jan 27th, 7-9am or longer if volunteer is able to stay): Help with some extra cleaning around the school with Mr. Kraker, lead custodian
- Open House (Sun, Jan 28th, 2-4pm): Volunteers needs to give tours and connect with potential new families
- Childcare for Mandatory Parent Meeting (Tues, Feb 6th, 6:15-8:30pm): 3-4 parents needed for childcare during the parent meeting
- Date Night with Dad (Sat, Feb 24th): PTM needs volunteers to help with planning, set-up and tear-down and serving during the event
- Weekend Warriors (Sat, Mar 3rd, 7-9am or longer if volunteer is able to stay): Help with some extra cleaning around the school with Mr. Kraker, lead custodian
- Graduation Gown Prep and Picture Day Help (Mon, Mar 5th): Volunteers needed to sort and steam gowns prior to Mar 5th; and volunteers to help the day of pictures
- Benefit Event (Fri, Mar 16th): LOTS of volunteers needed in planning, creating decorations and seeking silent auction donations prior to the event; check-in hosts and silent auction table hosts during the event
- Weekend Warriors (Sat, April 7th, 7-9am or longer if volunteer is able to stay): Help with some extra cleaning around the school with Mr. Kraker, lead custodian
- Sports Awards Ceremony (Thurs, April 12th): Volunteers needed to help decorate prior to event; volunteers to serve as dessert hosts during the event
- Mother/Son Date (Sat, April 14th): PTM need helpers in planning and set-up prior to the date; servers needed during the event
- Run, White & Blue 5k (Sat, April 28th): Help needed prior to the event in planning and seeking sponsors; LOTS of volunteers needed to man registration, water stations, course marshalls, food stations, etc.
- 5th -8th Spring Musical (show dates Fri, May 4th and Sat, May 5th): LOTS of volunteers needed to help Mrs. Tanka with costumes, set design and building, lighting & sound, hosts the evenings of the productions and clean-up
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon (Fri, May 4th): Volunteers needed to help PTM set-up and decorate, as well as clean-up
- Weekend Warriors (Sat, May 5th, 7-9am or longer if volunteer is able to stay): Help with some extra cleaning around the school with Mr. Kraker, lead custodian
- State of the School Mandatory Parent Meeting (Tues, May 15th, 6:15-8:30pm): 3-4 parents needed for childcare during the parent meeting
- 8th Grade Graduation (Thurs, May 24th): Traditionally 7th grade families host the evening, but more volunteers are needed to decorate and help host dessert after the ceremony
- Field Day (Fri, June 1st): Just a few more volunteers needed to help Mrs. Fasano host this super fun last day of school event for all students in the morning; help needed manning stations throughout the school building and outside
- Ms. Polly needs pictures from all TCS events and activities; athletics, major school events, class parties, artwork, etc. In order to have the 2017-18 yearbook represent TCS and all of the students well, Ms. Polly and the Yearbook elective class needs you! Please send what you have to email@example.com or place pictures on a flash drive, label it with your name, address it to Ms. Polly, and give to the front office staff.
**IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please join the ‘Remind’ app for our volunteer group (TCSVolunteers), and get a reminder the day before via text or email (your choice) of your daily volunteer serve, and be notified of last minute needs. Instructions on how to sign up are available here.
Please contact Mrs. Janine McDavitt at 815-577-9310, ext. 66, or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or for information.