It’s easy! Just follow a few simple steps and soon you will be ready to begin your first order.
Once you have created an account it’s easy to track you purchase and see how much you have earned!
1. Go to www.shopwithscrip.com.
2. Create an account with your own unique user ID and Password.
3. Scrip will then ask you for a Non-Profit Enrollment code. Our code is: DFLDE93C11693
4. Once you have created an account on ShopWithScrip.com, you need to create a Presto Pay account. This is how you will pay for your order. You will see a link to Presto Pay on the left-hand side of the screen. You will need your bank account information.
5. Presto Pay will then make two small deposits into your bank account. This usually takes 1-2 business days.
6. After you have received the deposits into your account you need to log in to www.ShopWithScrip.com and verify your Presto Pay account with the deposits. You will be given a 4-digit code. Email or call the SCRIP coordinator with this 4-digit code so your account can be activated. You will not be able to place your first order until you have been activated.
7. You are now ready to place your order. You may place your order anytime by 9 a.m. Monday mornings. The Scrip coordinator will batch all of the orders for that week and transmit them to the Scrip company.
8. Your gift cards will be ready on Thursday afternoons.