Thank you for your interest in Trinity Christian School! We look forward to getting to know you and your family through our admissions process, as we determine the best way to serve you and your student(s) in pursuit of a Christ-centered education.
We are currently close to opening a new online enrollment process. Please check back here in late February for more information. For now, you may submit the New Family Pre-registration Form found at the bottom of this page to secure your student's spot for registration. If you turn that in, we will contact you once the online enrollment system is ready.
During the formal online process, admission to Trinity requires that you create an account in the new online system and provide the required information.
We will require the following:
- $225 non-refundable registration fee for the first student and $125 per additional student, payable through your FACTS account
- Completed New Family Registration Information
- Completed Student Application
- Completed Middle School Questionairre
- Signed Parent Agreement
- Signed Statement of Purpose and Belief
- The student’s official, embossed birth certificate
- A copy of the student’s most recent report card (required for 1st - 8th grade)
- A copy of the student’s standardized state testing
- A copy of custody agreement (if applicable)
- A copy of IEP or 504 (if applicable)
Please send the following forms to the appropriate place:
- Pastor’s Family Recommendation Form. Please complete the top section of this form and send it to your pastor. Your pastor will send this form directly to us. Admission procedures cannot go forward until this form has been received.
- Teacher Report. Please complete the top portion of this form and send it to the current or last teacher for each student entering 1st-8th grade.
If you have any questions or need additional copies of the documents, you may go to our website at www.trinitychristian.info to download forms or contact the office at (815) 577-9310, ext. 61.
Please feel free to contact us at 815-577-9310 with any questions or to schedule a tour. You may also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.