Before & After Care for Preschool (CAP) for Shorewood Campus
- Before School: 7:00-8:30AM and is held in the Multi Purpose room of the North Building.
- After school: 2:45-6:00PM and is held in Room 2 of the Main Building.
- For the 2019-2020 school year, CAP's after-school hours will be 2:45-5:00PM.
Sign In Procedure: The latest you can drop off your child is 8:20AM. You will drive up to the CAP entrance, park, come into the building, and sign your child in. The phone number for AM CAP is (815 577-9310 ext. 38)
Notify Us: Please let the teacher know at drop-off if your child is staying for CAP after school.
Sign Out Procedure: The earliest you can pick up your child is 3:30PM due to TCS Elementary School pick-up. Park in the parking lot. Call Room 2 (815 577-9310 ext. 34) to get ‘buzzed’ into the building. Come into the building and sign your child out.
Snacks: Please send a snack in a container marked CAP and with your child’s name on it for after school CAP.
Safety: Only people whose names are listed on your CAP enrollment form for approved pick-up will be allowed to pick up your child. A driver’s license may be asked for if the teacher does not recognize the pick-up person.
Drills: We will practice fire and tornado drills with the children in “CAP’. Even though they practice in preschool, they may not be in the same room as their preschool class.
Full Day Students
- Pay with tuition: $95.00 per month for AM & PM CAP (a savings of 50% compared to paying weekly or monthly); available only for full-time students (3-5 day)
Half Day Students
- Weekly rates as follows:
- 3-5 Day:
- AM only: $35.00 per week
- PM only: $45.00 per week
- AM & PM: $75.00 per week
- 3-5 Day:
- Daily rates as follows:
- AM only: $12.00 per day
- PM only: $16.00 per day
- AM & PM: $27.00 per day
CAP payments: Payments are due 15 days after invoicing and will be billed through FACTS. If payment is not received, your child will not be allowed into CAP until payment is made.
Late Fee: There is a $15.00 late fee, for every 15 minutes past 6:00PM, starting at 6:01 PM. There is a grace period from 3:00 -3:10 for families who may be running late. A $5 fee will be charged through FACTS in these instances.
Contact Information: If you ever need to contact someone, please call or email:
- Sheri Busker (Preschool Director) firstname.lastname@example.org 815-577-9310 ext. 31