- LOADS of April and May Daily Needs for Morning Greeter, Recess, Lunch and Cleaner volunteers. Job descriptions can be viewed here. See the PDF document below for specific date.
- Dads - Heavy Lifters (Sun, April 18, 3-5pm): 8 volunteer dads needed to move 18 wooden risers to the stage in prep for the 5th-8th musical.
- Weekend Warriors (Sat, May 1, 7-9am): This is a great opportunity for families in which parents work full-time. This service is to help Mr. Kraker with extra cleaning around the school.
- Dad/Daughter & Mom/Son Selfie Scavenger Hunt (Sat, May 1): Volunteers needed to assist with this event.
- Classroom Monitors for Teacher Appreciation Luncheon (Fri, May 7, possibly 10:30am-1:30pm): Classroom monitors needed to manage EACH classroom while teachers are at their Teacher Appreciation Luncheon. Teachers will have plans for parents during this time.
- Graduation Day Help (Thurs, May 27): 4 volunteers needed to decorate from 1-3pm and 3 volunteers needed from 6-8:30pm to assist in the evening.
- Ms. Polly needs the elementary school computer room cleaned on a weekly basis. A parent can come from dismissal (3:10-4:10pm) or just before dismissal (2:10-3:10pm).
Please join the ‘Remind’ app for our 2020-21 volunteer group (TCSVols), and get a reminder the day before via text or email (your choice) of your daily volunteer serve, and be notified of last minute needs. Instructions on how to sign up are available below.
Please contact Mrs. Janine McDavitt at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for any these volunteer opportunities or for more information.