Thank you for helping with these activities!
**Beginning Tuesday, May 28th, volunteer hours will count toward 2019-20 school year.
- Many May Daily Needs for Morning Greeter, Recess and Lunch Helpers
- Possibility of landscape, building or IT help needed
- Possibility of teacher take-home or on-campus projects
- Shorewood Crossroads Festival Parade Float Decorators (Friday, Aug 2, in the evening): Several volunteers needed to help decorate the float for the parade on Sunday (volunteer hours accrued plus a free t-shirt)
- Shorewood Crossroads Festival Kids’ Zone Tent (Saturday, Aug 3, 10am-2pm or 2-6pm): Several volunteers needed to help with crafts and/or face paint during those time slots (volunteer hours accrued plus a free t-shirt)
- Shorewood Crossroads Festival Parade (Sunday, Aug 4, 12pm): LOADS of volunteers needed to walk in the parade representing TCS (no volunteer hours accrued but volunteers will get a free t-shirt for walking)
- Lots of August/September Daily Needs for Morning Greeter, Recess and Lunch Help.
- Pre-Jump Start Day (1-2 weeks prior to Friday, Aug 16): Help prepare document packets by copying, sorting, labeling, etc.
- Jump Start Day (Friday, Aug 16, in the morning; set up the day before): Volunteers opportunities may include help with checking in families, manning tables/assisting where needed, manning the office desk as needed, clean up, etc.
- Jump Start Picnic (Friday, Aug 16): Volunteers help PTM with set up (10-11am), hand out food/snacks (11am-1pm), or help clean up (1-2pm).
- Post-Jump Start Day (Monday, Aug 26 through Friday, Aug 30): Volunteers help sort returned packets and possible filing.
- Weekend Warriors (Saturday, Sept 7, 7-9am): Help Mr. Kraker do some extra cleaning around the school.
Reminder: Required volunteer hours for families with students in K-7th grade must be completed by this Friday, May 24th. Any unfulfilled hours by the due date specified above will result in $25/unfulfilled volunteer hour charge on your account.
Important Information: You are invited to join the "Remind" program for our TCS volunteer group (TCSVolunteers) to get a reminder the day before your serve via text or email (your choice) and be notified of last minute needs. Instructions on how to sign up are available here.