We are hopeful for many activities this school year. Here are the needs through the end of October.
- Loads of December Daily Needs for Morning Greeter, Recess, Lunch and Cleaner volunteers. Job descriptions here. See the PDF document below for specific dates.
- Weekend Warriors (Sat, Dec 5): This is a great opportunity for families in which parents work full-time! This service is to help Mr. Kraker with extra cleaning around the school from 7-9am.
- Teacher Day Off Substitutes (various dates, typically 8am-3:30pm): The TCS Board blesses each teacher with a day off during the month of December to spend time shopping/caring for their families. This is a terrific opportunity to gain bulk hours. If the spot you desire is filled, there is a back up list you can ask to be placed on. Use this link to sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080d4da9a62ba4ff2-substitutes1
- K-4th Grade Christmas Program (Tues, Dec 8, 9-11am): Mrs. Tanka is looking for 3 volunteers to assist with costumes for the students for the dress rehearsal.
- Friday Teacher Treats Team - Volunteers needed to creatively bless our awesome teachers. Led by PTM's Lisa Kuehn, we are seeking those who wish to contribute using their creative talents or purchase teacher's favorite classroom items or unique supplies. Volunteers will not have to contribute weekly.
Please join the ‘Remind’ app for our 2020-21 volunteer group (TCSVols), and get a reminder the day before via text or email (your choice) of your daily volunteer serve, and be notified of last minute needs. Instructions on how to sign up are available below.
Please contact Mrs. Janine McDavitt at email@example.com to sign up for any these volunteer opportunities or for more information.