We are hopeful for many activities this school year. Here are the needs through the end of October.
- September Daily Needs for Recess, Lunch and Cleaner volunteers. Job descriptions here. See the PDF document below for specific dates.
- Walk A Thon Photographer (Fri, Sept 25, during the day): No need to be a professional, and photos can be taken using your smart phone - 1 volunteer needed during the school day to capture the students walking and other activities that day, then send or submit to our staff managing the yearbook.
- Loads of October Daily Needs for Morning Greeter, Recess, Lunch and Cleaner volunteers. Job descriptions here. See the PDF document below for specific dates.
- Weekend Warriors (Sat, Oct 3): This is a great opportunity for families in which parents work full-time! This service is to help Mr, Kraker with extra cleaning around the school from 7-9am.
- Friday Teacher Treats Team - Volunteers needed to contribute either in purchasing, baking/cooking or creating items to bless our awesome teachers. Led by PTM's Lisa Kuehn, this team will weekly provide food or non-food items to teachers. We are seeking those who wish to contribute using their creative talents or even financially. Volunteers will not have to contribute each week.
Please join the ‘Remind’ app for our 2020-21 volunteer group (TCSVols), and get a reminder the day before via text or email (your choice) of your daily volunteer serve, and be notified of last minute needs. Instructions on how to sign up are available below.
Please contact Mrs. Janine McDavitt at email@example.com to sign up for any these volunteer opportunities or for more information.