The vision of Trinity Christian School is to make a difference for Christ in the lives of its students, its families, and the communities in which it is situated. Interwoven with spiritual growth, we endeavor to continue to provide outstanding opportunities for students to excel in academics, athletics and the arts. We strive to foster a loving environment in which each student can develop his or her God-given gifts and talents to the best of his or her ability.
Statement of Purpose
The mission of Trinity Christian School is to provide a personalized, goal-directed approach to education and to equip children with the desire, discipline, and skills to pursue excellence in all that they do “with all (their) heart, as working for the Lord.” (Colossians 3:23) We seek to equip students to be disciples of Christ, applying their knowledge in creative and responsive ways to life and the world around them.
Trinity Christian Schools seeks:
- To guide each student toward a personal relationship with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
- To instill in students a desire to know God and develop respect for all mankind
- To offer a quality co-educational program in grades K-8 that is both God-centered and educationally sound
- To provide a learning experience which develops each child’s unique God-given gifts (spiritual, intellectual, social, physical and emotional) to his or her maximum potential as an image-bearer of Almighty God
- To prepare students for a life of commitment to living as salt in this world, and to prepare them for life as servants to the Most High God
- To meet the individual needs of the student through utilization of proper placement, ability grouping where appropriate, and continuing guidance regarding the ongoing selection of a student’s course of study
- To foster an attitude of personal responsibility for one’s actions
- To provide meaningful opportunities to practice making sound decisions based on high moral and biblical standards
- To develop within each child a healthy, godly self-image
- To encourage a discipline of daily devotions (prayer and personal Bible study) that will produce a joyful and victorious Christian life
We believe that the Christian education of young people is consistent with applying God's law and gospel to all aspects of life and learning.
We believe that through Christian education young people are taught the demands of God's law and are comforted by the saving gospel of Jesus Christ. Through this, students learn to live a life of service to Christ and others, to confront the problems of life as saved children of God, to become responsible stewards of their lives and talents, and to become witnesses of their faith to their fellow students and the community. This is done through the example of Christian teachers, the application of scripture to all subjects, and through the fellowship and support of learning in a Christian community.
A blessing of Christian education is the unity of the home, church and school. Together, these three important institutions build up the child in wisdom, faith and knowledge... "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." (Galatians 6:9)
In accordance with the Lord's command in Proverbs 22:6, "Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it," and in recognition of the need to educate the whole person - body, mind, and spirit - for service in this life and the one hereafter, we have established Trinity Christian School in His name and to His glory.
Statement of Belief
WE BELIEVE in the scripture of the Old and New Testaments as the only infallible and authoritative Word of God, inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and practice (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
WE BELIEVE in one God, existing in three persons, co-equal and co-eternal; Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matthew 3:16-17 and 28:19-20).
WE BELIEVE in the deity of our Lord, Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His substitutionary and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal, visible and imminent return in power and glory (1 Corinthians 15:3-4; Acts 1:11; 1 Peter 2:21-24; John 3:16).
WE BELIEVE that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is eternal separation from God (Genesis 1:27 and 2:15-17; Romans 5:12 and 6:23).
WE BELIEVE that for the lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become the Children of God (John 1:12 and 3:1-8; Galatians 4:4-7; Titus 3:4-7).
WE BELIEVE in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Galatians 5:22-25; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20).
WE BELIEVE in the bodily resurrection of both the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost (John 5:24 and 28-29; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18).
WE BELIEVE in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. We believe that this unity and purpose is manifested through the body of Christ, His church and that each believer is a member of that body, called to minister as a faithful steward in a manner which brings glory to God (John 17:21-23; 1 Corinthians 4:1-2 and 12:12-27; Ephesians 4:4-6).
WE BELIEVE in upholding chastity among the unmarried (1 Corinthians 6:18) and the sanctity of marriage between one man and one woman (Hebrews 13:4).