SCRIP is an exciting opportunity for Trinity families to earn money for our school by purchasing gift cards to purchase products you already use.
Enrollment is available to all pre-school and K-8 families, as well as donors who would like to help Trinity Christian School.
Your part: Current K-8 families are required to fund-raise a minimum of $200 in REBATE funds to Trinity. This program is an excellent way to meet that commitment without spending any additional out-of-pocket funds.
Opting out: You may opt out of this program by simply writing a check payable to the school for $200. If you choose to opt out, you may give your check to Business Services at the school - be sure to indicate "Scrip" in the memo line.
Remember: Your first order will not be processed until you have returned a signed Policies and Procedures form (found below).
It’s easy! Just follow a few simple steps and soon you will be ready to begin your first order.
Once you have created an account, it’s easy to track your purchases and see how much you have earned!
Registration for a new account:
1. Email Mrs. Kara Hauert for our enrollment code.
2. Go to https://shop.shopwithscrip.com/Login/Enroll and enter the enrollment code.
3. Create an account with your own unique user ID and Password.
4. You are now ready to place your order. You may place your order anytime by 9 a.m. Monday mornings. The Scrip coordinator will batch all of the orders for that week and transmit them to the Scrip company.
5. The gift cards are typically ready on Thursday mornings.
To start shopping, click here.
If you have any questions, contact Mrs. Kara Hauert in Business Services.