Thank you for helping with these activities!
- Lots of April Daily Needs for Morning Greeter, Recess and Lunch Help
- Weekend Warriors (Sat, April 6th, 7-9am): Help Mr. Kraker do some extra cleaning around the school.
- **Need LOTS of volunteers for this event -> Sports Awards Ceremony (Thurs, April 11th, 1:30pm for set up, 5:30-9:30pm): Volunteers needed to help set up the cafetorium after lunch, plate and restock dessert and drink tables during the evening, and clean up.
- Run, White & Blue 5k (Sat, April 27th, 6am-1pm): Volunteers are needed weeks prior to get donors, notify our neighbors with door hangers; opportunities vary the day of the event from check-in, man the water and snack tables, route monitors, time keepers, clean up. SIGN UP HERE!
- Lots of May Daily Needs for Morning Greeter, Recess and Lunch Help
- The Last Weekend Warriors (Sat, May 4th, 7-9am): Help Mr. Kraker do some extra cleaning around the school.
- 5th-8th Grade Musical (Fri, May 3rd and Sat, May 4th): Volunteers needed weeks prior to the performance dates to help with costumes, designing playbill, designing and building sets, supervising actors. The day of the performances, help is needed with concessions, ushers, and clean up.
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon (Fri, May 10th, 10:45am-1:30pm): Volunteers are needed to supervise each teacher classroom while teachers are attending the luncheon that PTM hosts. Possibility of PTM needing help with the luncheon as well. SIGN UP HERE!
- Graduation (Thurs, May 23rd, 6:15-9pm): Volunteers needed (7th grade parents and students preferred) to set-up, host and clean up.
- Field Day [The Last Day of School] (Fri, May 31st, 8:30am-12:30pm): Help Mrs. Overall set-up, man various stations of games, snacks, water, and clean up.
Reminder: Required volunteer hours for families with students in 8th grade must be completed by May 10th. Required volunteer hours for families with students in K-7th grade must be completed by May 24th. Any unfulfilled hours by the due date specified above will result in $25/unfulfilled volunteer hour charge on your account. If you need to brainstorm ways to meet your volunteer hour family quota, please feel free to email Mrs. Janine McDavitt (email@example.com).
Important Information: You are invited to join the "Remind" program for our TCS volunteer group (TCSVolunteers) to get a reminder the day before your serve via text or email (your choice) and be notified of last minute needs. Instructions on how to sign up are available here.